AD

AD

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Actor Yomi Gold Denies Snatching Friend's Girlfriend

This is for those who heard that their favourite actor is a boyfriend snatcher.......I didn't hear anything.
Yomi Gold, Actor and producer is said to have snatched the girlfriend of one of his friends which resulted into a brawl-he told best of nollywood.com his side of the story.


   When was the last time you went clubbing?
  -I can’t really remember the last time I went to club.

 – I am sure you are aware of the story that says you left a particular club with someone’s girlfriend, what’s your take on that story?

  – Well, am aware of the story. Its something I really have to talk about because, truly I don’t know anything about it. But you know it is one of those things, a lot of people will say stuff about you, what is not true and what is true, so all these something like a write up, I don’t know anything about it and I can’t even recollect going to the club with my friend Aremu Afolayan, because, this Aremu they are
talking about, sleeps a lot and we’ve not being able together lately. So, even recently, I was even telling him that, Aremu, going to the club is not want I really want to be doing and truly I didn’t go to the club with Aremu and I did not snatch anybody’s girlfriend. The last time I went to the club with Aremu was on my birthday and that was April 16th, that’s like two, three months back. That’s when I celebrated my birthday at Club 69 and it was fun and peaceful, I didn’t go home with anybody’s girlfriend and I don’t even have a girl friend.

 You have a daughter, but there is no wedding band on your fingers, where is the mother of your daughter?
  – Ok, well, the mother of my child is in the U.S. with my daughter in New York City. So, I have a daughter and I have a baby mama.

  – Is Yomi Gold married or single?

  -Yomi Gold is married.

 – So, Why did you use the word “Baby mama”?
  – Because the marriage is kind of quiet, something like a registry thing because we’ve not done the traditional wedding which is something I have to call all my friends, family and ehm……you know, but the marriage is something between both of us and very close family of ours that came to the registry with us, so I have not really thrown a wedding that people or the public will know about, so that’s why I still call her baby mama, but we are married. Well my wedding band, I have it but because of the job I do, as an actor I don’t really wear it about, but am married.

 We hear has it that your baby mama is angry about the whole issue of the snatched girlfriend, how true is this?
 – Yeah, its normal. My wife was angry because she called me first in the morning when she got the news or read the news on the internet or stuff. So she called me and I said fine, baby you’ve seen that but you have to believe what I say, I don’t know anything about it. So, I tried to explain to her, you know, and told her I will tell let het know what comes up later, to really clarify myself that I don’t really know anything about it and I didn’t go to the club and even though I go to the club, I don’t go to the club to look for girls, I go there to have fun,you know, to chill with my friends which every normal people can do. So, I don’t want to say am not a club type or something, I go to the club to have fun

4 comments: