AD

AD

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Cherished CCB Readers: My Boss will sack me unless I have threesome with her


Cherished CCB Readers; I am a 25-year-old fitness instructor, happily single. I like to enjoy any and every new experience that comes my way.

Recently a new female manager started. She’s 33 and very attractive, but she’s been making a lot of changes. Not all of them have gone down well - making people take more classes etc. – but she has always been very friendly towards me.

A few weeks ago she asked me to go for a coffee after work. We got talking about intimate stuff and she told me her boyfriend was moaning about their sex life being dull. He’d suggested she sleep with someone else while he watched in order to spice up their sex life – and she wanted to know if I was up for it. Continue>>

I wasn’t sure but eventually I agreed to her suggestion. I went round their flat and we had a few drinks first or I think I would have been too embarrassed.

The sex was amazing, like nothing I’ve ever had before, but I assumed it would be a one-off. Two weeks later she asked me to join her and her boyfriend for a threesome.

I made it very clear that was a step too far and I would feel uncomfortable. She got very angry – I get the impression she’s scared of losing her boyfriend – and said I’d better think again if I want to keep my job.

Jobs like mine are hard to find around where I live. What do I do?

9 comments:

  1. Ha, u did it with her so why do u want advice now

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUt, if you know how to get him out of this mess... You can advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haba. He hot himselff into the

    ReplyDelete
  4. He got himself into the mess nah

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, I think I know what he can do to clean-off his mess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let him strictly differentiate his Work/Career life from his private life... That way he can win back his integrity in front of his boss.

    He should make her know that whatever he's done in his private life should never ever surface in his Work life... Cos that's private & his private life is his business & not hers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Business should never be mixed with pleasure. Gbam

    ReplyDelete