AD

AD

Monday, 29 April 2013

Cherished CCB Readers: Is it OK to have a crush on a guy who's in my band?

Cherished CCB Readers: I HAVE a boyfriend who I love with all my heart, but I’ve developed a crush on someone who plays in the same band as me.

I am a 16-year-old girl, my boyfriend is 18 and at uni. We started dating last year and we know everything about one another. He’s the only person I trust with my life. We don’t get to see one another often but we talk on Facebook and Skype every weekend.

This other guy is 24, he’s one of the section leaders in the band and we get along great. We both play clarinet but he is also a rock-and-roll lover like me, with leather and studs, where my boyfriend is more a jeans and t-shirt type. Music is not an area where me and my boyfriend click.

Me and this guy in the band pick on each other in a playful way, though others may see it as flirting. I wouldn’t start anything serious with him because he’s so much older but I’m not sure what he’s thinking.
He’s the sort of guy that if he were a rock star I would have posters of him – it’s that sort of crush.

I love my boyfriend to pieces and the last thing I’d ever do is dump him. I just want to know if it’s possible to have a crush on someone while being completely in love with another? And do you think this feeling will pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment