AD

AD

Friday, 8 March 2013

Cherished CCB Readers: Can you tolerate this?


I have been married for 4 years with a child. I tried to have another child but it has been impossible. My husband has a girl he's dating which has made us fight severally. I know this girl and i have warned her to stay away from my husband. I received a text from one of her friends that she is  pregnant with my husband's child. I saw her later and could tell she is pregnant. We live in the same estate. If this turns out to be true I do not think i can forgive my husband. Last year January a lady came to introduce herself to me, she was my husband's mistress and had a child in her hands. As painful as it was, the boy looked so much like my husband so i confronted him. He accepted he knew her and the child was his. He begged me not to expose him and i agreed.

I know my husband his a randy man but he never exhibited these traits while we were dating.  Life to me is so unpleasant right now.

2 comments:

  1. Haaayyyaa sowii o...All is well##

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI My Name is MARIAN DUSS, I wish to share my
    testimonies with the
    general public about what this man called Dr LAWCY
    of( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com ] has just done for me , this man has just did what I thought nobody will ever do for me, i was HIV positive when one of my family friend introduce this man to me, I never believed that great DR LAWCY could do this, when I contacted him on this same issue on ground, he casted some spell for me and gave me some parcel to drink, now I am so happy to say that the virus I was having In my body have left me.
    All thanks to DR LAWCY. If you are out there passing through this same kind of
    problems you can
    contact him today on his mail ( drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com )
    and he will also help
    you as well with his great spell caster, THANKS BE TO DR LAWCY....

    ReplyDelete