AD

AD

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Nollywood Ebube Nwagbo has finally revealed to us a glimpse of her past love life

In one of Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo's most recent interview - Ademola Olonilua asked her if she had any BF that she would never forget & she said:

The boy I will never forget: "It has to be my school boyfriend. Even till today, people see me and still ask me about him. We met in my first year in school, second semester. We won the best couple on campus. We had this bond and everybody wanted to be like us. I got into the movie industry and it didn’t work out again. I really liked him. So far, I think that is the first relationship I had that I can really call a relationship. That is the first time I actually knew what love is. That is somebody I still think about today and there is no regrets. "

No comments:

Post a Comment