AD

AD

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Lady Gaga challenges her former assistant!

According to legal documents obtained by the New York Post, Gaga referred to her former assistant as a “witch,” “disgusting human being,” and a “f**king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn.”

That wasn't all oooh! She also went further to say “She’s just, she thinks she’s just like the queen of the universe. And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day.”

Read more after the cut >>

O’Neill originally sued Lady Gaga back in 2011 for $393,000, plus damages, for more than 7,000 hours of overtime, but the singer argued that none of her employees get paid for extra work.

Finally, Gaga addressed the moment when things grew sour between the pair, and said, “When your best friend looks you in the eye and says, ‘Why can’t I have that seat on your private plane, I’m your friend,’ the first thing I thought was, ‘You’re not my f**king friend.’ You are not my f**king friend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment