AD

AD

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Karen Igho lost her virginity at age 20!

The former BBA (Big Brothers Africa) winner Karen Igho has come out to say in her recent interview that she lost her virginity at the age of 20 and also her current relationship life.

My first heartbreak

I am the kind of girl that when I am with a guy, I am with a guy. I do not cheat or double date. I stick to one man. I am a faithful, loyal, honest and God-fearing kind of person. When I do anything, I put myself in the person’s shoes. I was about 22 years old when I had my first heartbreak. The guy travelled to America, so we had to call it quits. He was a nice person but I had to move on. A lot of things happened. I am from a strict Christian home, so I did not start dating till I was about 19 years old. He was the first person I had sex with. I did not lose my virginity till I was quite old. Because I have a petite figure, people don’t know how old I am. I was 20 years old when I lost my virginity.
A fan that proposed to me

I went for a show in Warri, Facebook Unplugged. I turned him down because then, I just won Big Brother. I did not know him and he just gave me a ring. I said ‘no’ because I did not know him. He could be psychotic, who knows? I think he was playing, though. It was nice of him. At that time, I did not know if he loved me or my money. If he comes now, I will probably consider him because it is about a year and a half now. I have invested the money.

My current relationship

You never know when it comes to relationships. I say so because you can be seeing someone for about a year and it does not work out because it was not meant to be. Maybe because of my busy schedule or my career. I might be seeing someone now, but it does not mean that few months later, I will not be single. At the moment, I am seeing somebody but I want to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment