AD

AD

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Chiboy Chuks article on the cheerless cheating of Male folks in Nigeria!

For the first time - I am pouring out my anger to everyone on my blog. I am angry because you all don't comment on my blog. I am just a teenager - I was born on the 20th of Nov., 1992. My real names are Chidiebere Chukwuma I got Chiboy Chuks from my real name - I have also been bearing this nick name since my secondary school days. My secondary school was Federal Science & Technical College, Yaba. I have lived most of my life in Lagos state. But, how come you all don't support good things in this country. Is it until we come to your house with gun and steal your money or goods before you take the youths of this country serious? Especially the male folks.

 It's been a partial curse on us - Like the 30%-70%. The female teenagers tend to enjoy, survive & make ends meet in this country of ours than the male folks. Now that I sacrifice most of my time to stay on the blog + get news to write about with my time and energy which no one seems to recommend by even commenting. The only thing y'all know how to do is to view it and close. No comments!
Is it because it is a male blog? But, I know of different female blog sites that are doing very well even in their traffics and comments without investing so much time and effort as we do. The male folks are being cheated on, in this country, because of the Female Campaigns/NGOs/Empowerment Programs/Government Deals & Women rights. But, the male folks are now seen as the Demons in the society. Who don't have any part in the government forums etc.

What is the problem? The problem is that most women tend to be given more privileges, open doors and money also, free access into the Government houses. That is why more women will be spinsters and would remain spinsters for live. The government thinks they're empowering the women; but, they never knew they were killing them little by little. Thereby giving them more opportunity to remain single in life.

It's bad and sad - You can't go into a neighbour's house and after a delicious meal not say "Thank you"... Seriously that's how bad it is!

Please, I want us all to change... If there's anything you want me to correct on the blog let me know about it through your comment - probably the way I write or how I do things? Please and please, let me know.

Thank you,
Chidiebere Chukwuma (Chiboy Chuks)

14 comments:

  1. you dont need to pure out anger there are other ways in which you do that,you are trying to create an impression but this not the best way.Anyway you are doing a great job but someone like me just read and enjoy what is written on Blogs,i dont really comment,but you've forced me to do that.please keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. women needs to be encouraged in our society.pls dont be biased with women achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon. 7:28 - I ain't biased with women achievement. But I am biased with the way the government gives female gender more opportunities than the male gender. It is suppose to be a 50-50 thing not Female taking 70% & the male having 30% left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiboy don vex. I used to comment but u dnt post it and u just added anonymous recently. Good job dude. Me love ur site sha nd even invited pple for u. Rome was nt built in a day tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ur blog but seriously their some stale news u bring up that are not called for eg BOT chairman anyway I like ur blog and also ppl don't comment bcs u want to verify comments before u publish,my dear u are an upcoming blogger so u don't have to verify any comment for now! Jst allow ppl comment,wen u strt getting traffic den u strt d verification tin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mr anonymous dat posted on verification i fink dat where da prb lies wit chi...freely allow commenters to share their mind. wit enuf traffic u could do da verification, cox ani1 dat comments onb a post would want to see it written boldly just for him or her to see veri wetin ma sefl?...anoda tin na # dix ur select profile of a tin , b4 one could relate his posts to ur blog....nna it gettin too official, u only could see da commenters real id

      Delete
  7. lol no be small tin,no wahala u go see comment run

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pouring out ur anger on women is nt d way forward, women r given dis oppurtunities bcos dey r weaker vessel, nw ure asking 4 equal previlages bt u wnt 2 b respected as a man, being a man means being capable nd having d ability to create oppurtunity whr thr is none, so instead of wailing luk 4 a way 2 mak ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. U are trying. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. The only thing is u have to post more news daily. That way one keeps coming back to ur blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You r doing a great job dude. Love u site

    ReplyDelete
  11. aprt frm dat dude..u cool, u even on ma bb list too bt u cold pass water self...change dat ur posts too could b broadcasted on bb too #madvirus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot, I would take all said here into consideration! I really appreciate!!

    Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wil always comment frm nw henceforth

    ReplyDelete