AD

AD

Monday, 4 February 2013

Cherished CCB Readers: My wife got pregnant for my younger brother


Cherished CCB Readers my name is Ken. I am 39 years of age. I had a frantic search for the person I could start a relationship and later walk down the aisle with.  Which didn't take so long. I got introduced to Linda, a fresh graduate who was awaiting posting for the National Youth Service Corps. And I wasted no time in telling her what my mission was – marriage.

But Linda wasn’t quite interested because marriage wasn't her priority. She wanted to get to know me better before we hit it off with a relationship and take it to a point where she could now take a decision.

I consented to her wish and immediately took her home to my mother for introduction as my wife-to-be without her consent. Of course Linda got furious but managed to mask her anger until we were both out of my mother’s sight and hearing range.

Read more after the cut >>

Thus the relationship took off on a shaky note but gradually, it began to stabilise and she grew to like me.

One evening, My younger brother, Jeff, dropped by to say hello to me. With the exchange of pleasantries and introduction done with, Jeff and Linda got talking like they had known each other for years. The same also applied to Linda who instantly liked Jeff and immediately wished she had met him before me. To say that the chemistry between them was unmistakably strong. They would have been stating the obvious in front of me.

They spent more time in each other’s company and generally carried on like they were lovers. But their modesty with each other didn’t last for long as they were soon at each other like a house on fire. I had no inkling to what was going on between them.

The bubble soon burst when Linda fell ill and was rushed to the hospital. After preliminary tests which confirmed her pregnant, I was really excited about finally making my mother a grandmother.

‘My joy was soon cut short when Linda told me point blank that my younger brother was responsible for the pregnancy’. At first, I thought she was a joking but Jeff had to confirm it.

I'm confused right now, I don't know what to do next! Please, what do you think I should do?

2 comments:

  1. You just have to forget about her. You can't marry a woman who is pregnant for your brother. Just let her go cos she doesn't love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABEG LET HER GO JARE

    ReplyDelete