Chiboy Chuks Blog
Latest News, Gossips, Entertainment News, Trendies & Techs
Sunday, 30 December 2012
Sbuuuu! Lagos State Deputy Governor’s house on fire
An electric wire fault has caused fire to gut the home of the deputy Governor of Lagos state Adejoke Orelope Adefulire on Osborne Road in Victoria Island Lagos.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services are working to end the fire. Photos coming your way soon...
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)