AD

AD

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Lad scared for life after Blackberry explosion


Terrified Kian McCreath, 11, ran from his room in the middle of the night screaming as melted plastic stuck to his legs and his bed caught fire, his parents said. The Coventry boy,  said: “I ran out of my room just screaming my head off and my mum came running up the stairs and luckily put out the flames.”

Read more after the hack...


Dad Pete, 39, said: “I'm shaking just talking about it. If it had been any worse I could have my sons in boxes right now. “Kian has burns to his lower legs where it exploded. It's left him mentally scarred as well. Kian won't even go back into his bedroom.”

 The parents are calling for the Blackberry Curve 9320 phones to be recalled before there is a fatality.
A spokesman from Blackberry makers, Research in Motion, said: “We take claims of this nature very seriously and are investigating this matter as a priority.”

Source: The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment