AD

AD

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Cherished CCB Readers: I can get any girl I want but never stay faithful

I FIND women irresistible and it has cost me my marriage and countless relationships.

I am 36. I married my childhood sweetheart at 22 and was very happy, but within months my eyes were roving to other women.

It all came to a head at my wife’s parents’ silver wedding party. It was in their village hall and I sneaked into the back of our car with my wife’s cousin. Trouble is my wife came to find the present she’d left there and our marriage was never the same again.

Read more after the hack...
Since my divorce I’ve had two long-term relationships with wonderful girls but I messed up both times. I am weak-willed when it comes to women - they only have to flirt with me and I am putty in their hands.

I am a restaurant manager so come into contact with dozens of girls every night. It amazes me how even girls who are out with their partners will still flirt. A lovely girl was in the restaurant last night. She gave me come-on signs and slipped me her phone number when she went to the Ladies. I know I could have her any time I want.

My mates think I’m one lucky bloke but in reality I am the loneliest, saddest man I know. They have homes and families whereas my life is going nowhere. I have hurt so many people, myself included.

5 comments:

  1. I think you should go see a pastor! & pray bout these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abeg! which 1 is pastor.... let him get self-discipline 1st of all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so also.... follow your mind and get a self-control on women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what ur problem is?u are under a curse!ur mum was probably sleeping Around when she was preggers with u,so u need crious deliverance.I said so cos their was a case like yours in my church(holyghost christian centre) and this was d revelation given to d MOG, and he even warned oda women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol,deliverance ke,pls pray to God for grace,and try to develop self discipline

    ReplyDelete