AD

AD

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Couples paying sex coach £150 an hour to watch them makelove

FRUSRATED couples are paying a sex coach to WATCH them have sex - for £150 an hour. Sex therapist Eric Amaranth observes their technique and offers tips and guidance to help them improve their love lives. The New York-based tutor says he has around 200 clients - riding the wave of a bizarre new trend in hands-on sex therapy.

One couple who sought the guru's help were actress Aniela McGuinness and her husband Jourdan both 29. Eric watched from a chair in the corner of a hotel room as they made love in front of him and he supplied a range of sex toys and issued instructions. The couple tried out various intimate sex acts on each other - most for the first time.
Read more after the cut...

Now they say by following the coach's advice they are more confident in the bedroom and are enjoying the best sex of their relationship. Thrilled Mrs McGuinness told Grazia magazine: "I was nervous at first, of course. I wasn't sure how easily I would be able to relax.

"But it was an incredible experience. I had orgasms like I've never had before - with him in the room." Hahaha!

Lol! I might try this one out... *If I hear* ^tongue out.

3 comments:

  1. I think couples maybe better off spending their money at Sex Shops rather than on so called professionals! £150 could get you come interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. I agree with you! May be they've gat so much money to spend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys should free them... I think that's the only best way they find to hit orgasm

    ReplyDelete