AD

AD

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Cherished CCBiers: I cheated on my wife with ex I hadn’t seen in over 10 years

I HAD sex with my ex when my train was cancelled. Now I’m scared that I’ve blown it and derailed my marriage. I’m 26 and been married two years. My wife is 25. She’s the girl of my dreams and I love her to bits. I work up in London. The money is good but I have to work hard and spend hours commuting.

Back in the summer I jumped on the train and found myself next to a beautiful girl. She said, “Hello,” and I realised it was my first girlfriend. I hadn’t seen her nearly 10 for years. We chatted a bit but we couldn’t say much. The whole carriage was listening in. We’d just reached her stop when we heard the announcement that there was a signal failure up ahead and a bus had been laid on instead. My ex said, “Come back to mine and I’ll give you a lift.”

Kindly, read more after the break...
Back in her flat, she put on the kettle. Then my wife sent a text to say she’d be working late. It all seemed like fate so we opened a bottle of wine. Two hours later, two bottles down and I couldn’t think straight. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She went for my belt and the next thing I knew we were down on the floor having sex. It didn’t last long as I suddenly thought of my wife. I said I was sorry, phoned for a taxi and left. That was three months ago now and I’m so racked with guilt. I’m sure my wife knows something’s wrong. That night was the biggest mistake of my life. Do I tell my wife what I did or do I keep quiet and just live with the guilt?

8 comments:

  1. Well bro take this advice the best you can do for your wife is not to keep the slightest I mean the small secret from her because when you do trust me from experience when she makes the same mistake of have a problem or when It has finally blown open it will be too late to correct that mistake and another thing always take your wife like your sis, your girlfriend, your mum and your sibling and never as ur wife cuz if u start seeing like your wife one very tiny but mighty thing known as pride will set in and then you will have reason for you to have an extra-marital affair so here is a solution to your problem take her maybe on a weekend out spoil her a and then tell her the truth and then wait for her reactions but never forget to keep saying in a soft tone " Am Sorry" always it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prof. Olisa *Cough*

    Must you say all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad man! Go & think of your life 1st of all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don'tthink confessing to your wife in the public is the best tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one be @ alert OOOOOO... when your husband starts behaving funny @ home.. Check am ooo,, be wise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But, some peeps no get sense...

    ReplyDelete
  7. which one is 10years... to hell with the fucking 10years... You, just not disciplined @ alll!

    ReplyDelete

  8. I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoo.com is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state

    ReplyDelete