AD

AD

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

One Direction's Zayn Malik Smuggled A BB Gun Into School

The 1D boys have revealed that they were the bad boys on the playground...

The One Direction boys are trying to promote their good guy image by ditching the alcohol and bad boy relationships, but Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan have revealed that they all faced suspension from school before they were famous...

Nudity, firearms and thievery - oh my!

Zayn Malik's is by far the most jaw-dropping, as it turns out the singer faced expulsion for smuggling an offensive weapon into Tong High School in Bradford:

“I once got in trouble for having a BB gun at school. I didn’t shoot anyone, I just had it. It wasn’t even mine but I got done for having an imitation firearm.”

Oh sure, ball-bearing guns are legal in the UK - but you're not allowed to carry them in a public place and you're especially not allowed to touch one if you're under 18. Shocking stuff.

Niall Horan, despite his angelic good looks, found himself suspended from a strict Catholic boys' school after he "stole something"... from a friend:

“I maybe stole ­something when I was at school, like stuff off a friend.”

“I was not a bad boy but I got suspended for two days for general messing about. I talked too much which probably got me in trouble.”

Stealing we're not on board with, but chatting is fine - after all, when you're one of the cutest members of One Direction, we're sure everyone wants to hear what you've got to say!

And the cheekiest crime of all? Louis Tomlinson was suspended from his school in Doncaster after whipping his bum out during a school performance.

“I once got suspended for a week getting my bum out at a school ­performance of 'Grease'.”

We wonder if it was during the 'Blue Moon' scene?

Harry Styles and Liam Payne have remained pretty tight-lipped about their bad boy antics in the schoolroom but, to be honest, the pair have already earned a bit of a cheeky status in the papers due to their romantic entanglements (we're looking at YOU Leona Lewis and Caroline Flack!).

ChiboyChuks Opinion: "The Power Of Fame" ....

No comments:

Post a Comment