AD

AD

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Kefee writes on twitter - “Yes, early morning sex is good”

Kefee, the Nigerian gospel ariste, has come under a lot of criticism, following her tweets yesterday morning. The Delta state indigene, who became popular with the native songs like Kokoroko and Branama wrote on her page: “Morning knacking is the best I swear.”

Following attacks from her followers on tweet, she went on to write, “Guys renew ur minds lmao. Una too funny.”

Well, for those who are not familiar with these slang, ‘knacking’ is loosely intepreted as sexual intercourse. Which births the question: As a gospel singer, was she right to tweet about early morning sex?




But the Kokoroko crooner in an interview with the Punch said: “I didn’t expect that my comment, ‘Early morning sex is good,’ which I posted on Twitter would generate such number of comments. I was being factual. That was how I felt that particular time. I don’t regret the post.”


No comments:

Post a Comment