Saturday, 20 October 2012
32 Fun Things To Do In An Elevator
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "group hug!" then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
passengers, "This is my personal space!"
27. Hide a squirt gun in your hand and pretend to sneeze next to someone.
28. Throw a fake spider on the ground and squeal with fear.
29. Hum the Jeopardy theme song between floors.
30. Stare at someone for a long time, than say, "who are you? What do I REALLY know about you?"
31) Bring a violin or guitar case on and make a big show of trying to hide it from everyone and say "It's only a violin/guitar, honest!"
32) Twitch for about 5 minutes, then when the doors open on your floor run out screaming, "They're after meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
ChiboyChuks Opinion: I would love to try #28... hahaha... Lol!